You’re heart is racing, head is spinning, and you’re about to break a sweat. You can’t stop thinking about it… Valentine’s Day gifts!
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away, and while you’re heart is full, your hands are empty. We get it. Don’t panic! We’re not playing hard to get and neither are our top Valentine’s Day gift picks. We’ve got something for all of the (adult) men in your life – husband, father, son, brother, beau, bro-bestie or co-worker. There are plenty of options under $50, a few splurges, and some truly last minute DIY items. So kick back and open up a new tab – literally – you can shop from home for most of these tokens of your affection, and save the hot and sweaty for Sunday.
1. Whether he’s a musician or just a lover of music (and you), we think this first “pick” sounds, and looks great! The “I Pick You” Keychain is stylish and practical. And at $12.99 each, you can get a pair for his and hers. Available on Amazon, with other similar styles on Etsy. Order now and you can take delivery before the music runs out.
2. You don’t have to be Don Draper or James Bond to appreciate the art of a fine cocktail. Your man can mix up some marvelous libations for two with The Gentleman’s Guide to Cocktails – or one of countless other beverage bibles available on Amazon. Show him how strong your love is by going hard cover with more than 150 recipes and swanky, retro inspired illustrations for just $15.50.
3. Get the conversation started and see where it goes… Couples Table Topics are a great way to get to know your Valentine on a deeper and more playful level. For $25 you can explore dozens of hot topics and push the boundaries of pillow talk – or just discuss something besides the last caucus and who’s driving carpool next week.
4. Planning a weekend getaway? Or maybe you just want to create the aura of an escape. In either case, this sassy little kit is filled with travel size treasures (each under 4 oz. so you can carry them on the plane to paradise) and is sure to put you and your Valentine in the mood. We also found The Getaway Kit by KamaSutra on Amazon for $31.16.
5. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, these sweet, sticky, smokey ribs and other savory delights, delivered right to his door from Pig of The Month BBQ are the culinary expressway to love. Sign him up for a subscription, create your own sampler, or go with one of their best sellers, from $33 to $200. Anyway you slice it, he’s gonna love every bite. So order up some bacon, barbecue brisket, pulled pork, hot links, ribs n more, and we’re sure he’ll share the love and his BBQ with you.
6. Brew up some custom fun and quench his thirst with a beer he can call his own – and love. There are several Brew Your Own Beer Kits available. We found a few good choices (and gave one at Christmas) from Williams Sonoma for $44.95. And right now, their Oktoberfest Ale Kit is on sale for $21.99.
7. Cozy up to your sweetie with a soft, supple throw that wraps him in your love and a warm, fuzzy hug with every use. There are hundreds to chose from and prices range from $20 to more than $300. To help you claim a victory for Valentines Day, we’ve narrowed it down to a few, in our favorite neutral – grey. The Little Giraffe Luxe Throw (pictured) is a splurge at $178, but it’s large, Domestic Diva LA tested to last, and truly luxurious. If you hurry, you can enjoy 20% off with promo code “Valentines20”. On the other end of the spectrum, for around $20 you can find similar (though smaller and thinner) styles in store at Joann Fabric and Michaels (we have and really like, one of these too.) For more online try Pottery Barn or Amazon.
8. Everyone wins in this game of love. Make time for play and have a lil adult fun with XXXopoly. Despite the triple X title, this game is made just for two. If the $99.95 pricetag alone gets your pulse up – then try some Spice Dice for under $10.
9. A toast to love is elevated with this handsome crystal decanter and glass set. Add his favorite bottle of Scotch or Whiskey and you’ll be the one he cheers. There are countless options out there, but this Valentine’s Day we think this one is hard not to love. The Lexington Whiskey Set from The Wine Enthusiast can be ordered online for $99.95. Or visit a spirits specialty store like Bev Mo, near you, and check out their in stock selection.
10. What guy (or gal) doesn’t love pizza? This loven oven is even more desirable because it marries pizza with his love of the great outdoors. Yep! The Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven is portable and well, it’s made for outdoor cooking and really heats things up – all the way to 700 degrees. That means pizza in 5 minutes. A recipe for true love. Combine this with the Brew Your Own Beer Kit for the perfect pairing. If you’ve got a lil dough to spare, you can order this hunk of burnin love online, or check available stock and pick one up in store, from Target, Williams Sonoma, or Amazon, for around $300.
11. If love doesn’t make you crazy we know an assortment of remote control devices does. Help him strip down to a universal Harmony Remote by Logitech and watch him get turned on. And after he professes his love for this tech savvy big boy toy, you can dial in the romance with a movie like Casablanca, The Notebook or Titanic. Logitech remotes range from $49 to $350 depending on how involved he is with his gear and how many other devices he’ll have to dump before he commits to the one.
We may be biased, but we’re certain that one of the best gifts you can give anyone, for any occasion is some loven from the oven. So click on over to our recipes section and give something made from hand and heart… and flour, sugar, butter, and eggs. Guaranteed Divalicious! And if all else fails, get creative with your computer, or some old fashion paper and pen – and scribe a certificate for a massage, a night out on the town, or a round of golf.